RAID data Recovery
RAID data recovery services you can trust from a company that has 98% success rate
Why we're the trusted experts in RAID data recovery
Data Recovery experts on standby
Our data recovery team is prepared around the clock to answer your questions and help you every step of the way with your computer RAID data recovery case.
have confidence with our experience
We have experience with both common & complex RAID data failures which allows us to recover your files & information effectively.
RAID Data Recovery Features
A+ Data Recovery Service
We’ve achieved an A+ business rating certified by the BBB in data recovery service. Don’t trust unproven businesses with your data.
SSL Encrypted Data
All your information is encrypted with 256 Bit AES to ensure compliance with the highest levels of data security in the industry.
HIPAA Compliant Recovery
We utilize HIPAA compliant data recovery processes for all of our clients to guarantee that your data remains safe, secure, and free from prying eyes.
The Proven Data Promise
Even though we can recover your data in over 98% of cases, sometimes it’s just not possible. Our PD promise ensures you never pay a cent if we can’t recover your data.
Data recovery cases can be unexpected, so expect us to be there whenever a data disaster strikes. Our experts stand by 24/7 to answer your questions and open a case!
ISO 5 Class 100 Clean Room
Our ISO 5 Class 100 clean room protects your devices from pollutants and contaminants to give us the greatest chance of data recovery on any device.
The DOs and DON'Ts of RAID Data Recovery
- Do not attempt to rebuild your RAID array in an effort to recover your RAID configuration. Rebuilding your raid may result in data loss. Only rebuild a RAID IF ALL of the hard drives are present, fully functional, connected in the correct sequential order, and the RAID controller also performs its post and any other test routines flawlessly.
- If one or more than one disk in your RAID has failed then it will be necessary to start looking for a RAID recovery solution.
- Do not remove any drives from the RAID configuration and attempt to perform RAID data recovery on a single drive. Doing so may result in permanent data loss.
- Do not allow the RAID controller to execute write operations on any known working drives thus overwriting striping data needed for the RAID reconstruction.
- Avoid using CHKDSK for raid recovery and if you attempt to do so use extreme caution; successes with this attempt are very limited. It’s advised that you do not guess.
- Don’t attempt to try numerous experiments to bring back data that is inaccessible. Call us for all your RAID data recovery needs.
- Gather any documentation for your RAID configuration including physical disk arrangement and order of the connection for all component devices.
- Make sure each drive is clearly labeled with the correct number representing the order as this will be necessary for the RAID data recovery purposes.
- If you attempt to recover your RAID from a failed hard drive, carefully document every remedial step taken and provide this information to us. We strongly suggest that if you are not familiar with RAID recovery, you leave this to the experts. Tampering with a RAID configuration without any knowledge can cause PERMANENT DATA LOSS.
- Know that building a RAID reporting a corrupted file system will not repair it, but further corrupt your data, possibly making it unrecoverable.
- Contact us if you need a professional RAID Recovery service that will give you the peace of mind knowing that your data will be recovered with the highest success rate in the industry.
RAID Recovery Service Areas We Support
Download Free Cyber RISK Whitepaper
Our proprietary whitepaper, 360° Cyber Security Resiliency, helps readers understand the risks associated with data collection and better strategies to protect this information. The 10-page guide is free to download and we recommend sharing with employees at your organization.
We’ve recovered data from all major hard drive & server manufacturers and all data loss scenarios. We pride ourselves on industry leading success rates of 98%!
We know how to prevent cyber attacks because we’ve provided support for thousands of cyber incidents. Let us help you protect your business with industry leading tools and proprietary threat intelligence.
Certified digital forensic examiners experienced in investigations for ransomware, data breaches, and employee misconduct.
Join our proven success
With over 20 years of experience in the RAID data recovery industry, we have performed thousands of successful recoveries and satisfied clients with various RAID server issues.
Proven Data Expands its COVID-19 Relief Initiative to Include Free Ransomware Recovery Services for Hospitals
More Data Recovery Services:
24/7 expedited emergency data recovery when you need it. Includes nights and weekends. Contact us today for immediate service.
If your business server goes down which contains your mission critical data, contact the server data recovery experts at Proven Data.
We’re equipped to handle any RAID recovery scenario. We’ve recovered data on some of the most sophisticated RAID arrays from all major manufacturers.
Accidentally delete files or reformat your hard drive? It’s happened to all of us. There is no need to worry as we have the expertise to recover what was once lost.
When your laptops stop working or if your internal laptop hard drive fails, laptop data recovery is something we specialize in.
Did your external hard drive fail and need data recovered? We are here to help with all of your external hard drive recovery needs.
We understand that sentimental memories in photos cannot be replaced so we routinely invest in more ways to recover your photos.
When your Apple computer fails or even if you have a Mac formatted hard drive, we are capable of handling all levels of mac data recovery.
When SD Cards fail, we have the tools and expertise to recover your valuable data. We’ve performed data recovery on thousands of SD Cards.