Why Trust Proven Data Recovery To Recover Your Data From Ransomware?
- No Data. No Charge – If we cannot recover your data, we will not charge you for our efforts. We provide an agreement to each of our clients to further confirm this.
- Pay after the ransomware recovery service – We provide you with the peace of mind that we aren’t going to just take your money before getting any data back. We do not bill you until after you’ve verified your data was successfully recovered.
- Hundreds of successful ransomware recovery cases – Our proven track record with ransomware has allowed us to evolve as the industry leader in ransomware recovery.
- A + Accredited ransomware recovery business – Accredited and independently audited by the BBB, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
- 24/7 Emergency Ransomware Recovery Services – If you have an emergency, we are here to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays.
- Free Ransomware Recovery Evaluation
- Dedicated Ransomware Recovery Specialist
Need Ransomware Recovery From A Trusted Company?
Our goal as the first data recovery company to become involved in ransomware recovery is to restore functionality to your personal or your business files as soon as possible. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to show you how serious we are about getting you up and running as soon as possible.
Whether you’re an individual or business that needs data recovered from Locky (Aesir, Thor, Odin, zzzzz, Osiris), Cryptolocker, Cryptowall, Cerber, Dharma, XTBL, Troldesh, Crysis, Goldeneye, and many others, we stay current with all known ransomware variants.
Proven Data Recovery has the tools and knowledge for all your ransomware recovery needs. We’ve had an extremely high success rates on recovering data from ransomware, malware, and viruses and have developed a streamlined process to quickly and securely recover your data.
To get started open a case in our case management system here:
Proven Data Recovery has countless experience with the following ransomware:
Decrypt Crypto Related Files
Proven Data Recovery can help you decrypt crypto files. Decryption of crypto files is currently a possibility utilizing various methods including the exploitation of software vulnerabilities improperly coded by hackers. Proven Data Recovery recommends reporting all internet crimes to the authorities. To all US-based clients, you may file a complaint here: https://www.ic3.gov/ For clients in Europe: https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/report-cybercrime
After conducting a thorough analysis of the intrusion, Proven Data Recovery, may also offer assistance in helping you pay the ransom as a last resort effort to help you get your data back. Proven Data makes no claim to cracking RSA 2048 encryption or higher as it is currently mathematically impossible to do so with current technologies.
How Do I Know If You’ve Been a Victim of Ransomware?
Your computer is infected with ransomware when you receive a popup asking to pay a specific sum of money usually in bitcoins. The ransomware will generate files on your computer similar to the following:
- Cryptowall 4.0: HELP_YOUR_FILES.TXT, HELP_YOUR_FILES.HTML, and HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG, help_recover_instructions
- Aesir: instruction.html instructions file, .aesir file extensions
- zzzzz: instructions.html, .zzzzz file extensions
- Osiris: osiris.html, .osiris file extensions
- Odin: .Odin file extensions, _HOWDO_text.html, _HOWDO_text.bmp, and _[2_digit_number]_HOWDO_text.html.
- LeChiffre: _help to decode Lechiffre for [Device Name].htm, _secret_code [DeviceName].txt, FileName.LeChiffre
- Locky: _Locky_recover_instructions.txt, _HELP_instructions.txt
- Cerber: # DECRYPT MY FILES #.html, #DECRYPT MY FILES #.txt, # DECRYPT MY FILES #.vbs
We recommend following the steps below if you require data recovery from ransomware or ransomware removal.
To recover data from ransomware follow the steps below:
- Turn off your computer to prevent infection of network drives and other devices attached to the computer.
- Document any relevant information pertaining to the nature of the ransomware (pop messages, name of ransomware, etc.).
- Contact Proven Data Recovery ransomware recovery services by opening a ransomware recovery case here or call toll free at 877-364-5161.
What to do when you have Locky, Aesir, zzzzz, Cerber, Cryptolocker, Cryptowall, XTBL, Troldesh, Osiris, Dharma, Goldeneye or Zepto ransomware
If you have Locky, Aesir, zzzzz, Cerber, Osiris, Dharma, Cryptolocker, Cryptowall, XTBL, Troldesh, Zepto, or any other ransomware we advise that you perform an immediate shutdown of your computer (without pressing the power button). If you press the power button you may corrupt some of the data if it’s in the process of being encrypted.
Do not attempt to remove Locky, Aesir, Osiris, Dharma, Cerber, Cryptolocker, Cryptowall, XTBL, Troldesh, or Zepto ransomware!
If you are not an expert in this field, we suggest that you leave the removal of ransomware and data recovery to an experienced company like Proven Data Recovery. Attempting to remove ransomware may cause irreversible data loss.
Does Insurance cover ransomware recovery or ransomware removal?
If you have personal or business insurance, there is a good chance your insurance company may cover ransomware recovery or removal services. We suggest referring to our blog post for further information regarding insurance coverage of data recovery services; Is Data Recovery Covered Under My Personal or Business Insurance Policy?
Additional Ransomware recovery information:
Decrypt Cryptowall 4.0 Data Recovery
Cryptowall will encrypt all your file names and files and have a popup message similar to that below:
Files of Note: HELP_YOUR_FILES.TXT, HELP_YOUR_FILES.HTML, help_recover_instructions, HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG
Added File Extensions: No file extensions are present on Cryptowall, however you will notice files will be randomly named including the file extension.
Decrypt Locky Data Recovery
The Locky Virus will encrypt all your file names and files with the .LOCKY, .aesir, .zzzzz, .thor, .odin file extension.
Here is a sample note of the Locky ransomware below:
Files of Note: instruction.html, _Locky_recover_instructions.txt , _HELP_instructions.txt
Added File Extensions: .LOCKY, .ODIN, .Thor, .zzzzz, . aesir
Decrypt LeChiffre Data Recovery
Lechiffre will add the extension .Lechiffre to all your files. It will also generate a _secret_code for each infected device similar to what you see below:
Decrypt Cryptolocker Data Recovery
Cryptolocker infects your computer when you download and execute a malicious attachment from an email or website. You won’t know that you have cryptolocker until you receive a message similar to this:
At this point it is advised that you perform a shutdown of your computer and contact an experienced cryptolocker removal and recovery company.
Decrypt Teslacrypt 3.0 & 4.0 Data Recovery
Teslacrypt is exactly like the other two forms of ransomware mentioned. You may see something like the image below if you are affected:
Decrypting ransomware can be difficult without the right equipment and knowledge. If you are looking for the right company when it comes to ransomware decrypting Proven Data Recover to service all your needs.
Free Ransomware Data Recovery Evaluation
If you or your business have contracted ransomware, malware, or virus and require removal or data recovery, we offer free ransomware removal evaluations. To open up a new ransomware removal or data recovery case click here or you may contact us toll-free at 877-364-5161.