Why Trust Proven Data Recovery To Recover Your Data From Ransomware?
- No Data. No Charge – If we cannot recover your data, we will not charge you for our efforts. We provide an agreement to each of our clients to further confirm this.
- Pay after the ransomware recovery service – We provide you with the peace of mind that we aren’t going to just take your money before getting any data back. We do not bill you until after you’ve verified your data was successfully recovered.
- Hundreds of successful ransomware recovery cases – Our proven track record with ransomware has allowed us to evolve as the industry leader in ransomware recovery.
- A + Accredited ransomware recovery business – Accredited and independently audited by the BBB, we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
- 24/7 Emergency Ransomware Recovery Services – If you have an emergency, we are here to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays.
- Free Ransomware Recovery Evaluation
- Dedicated Ransomware Recovery Specialist
Need Ransomware Recovery From A Trusted Company?
Our goal as the first data recovery company to become involved in ransomware recovery is to restore functionality to your personal or your business files as soon as possible. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to show you how serious we are about getting you up and running as soon as possible.
Whether you’re an individual or business that needs data recovered from Dharma (.bip, .combo, .java) Arrow, Combo, Rapid, Krab, Hermes, XTBL, Troldesh, Crysis, Goldeneye, and many others, we stay current with all known ransomware variants.
Proven Data Recovery has the tools and knowledge for all your ransomware recovery needs. We’ve had an extremely high success rates on recovering data from ransomware, malware, and viruses and have developed a streamlined process to quickly and securely recover your data.
To get started open a case in our case management system here:
Our Streamlined Ransomware Recovery Process
We’ve developed a streamlined process that works to get your business operational as soon as possible, investigating the current incident, removing the ransomware / backdoors on the target system, while helping prevent future instances of ransomware. Here is how we deal with ransomware on your network:
- Identify the ransomware variant by performing a free remote evaluation on your network. Once the ransomware family has been identified, and we gather information, we provide you with a quote for the successful restoration of your data.
- Once the quote is approved, we provide information on how to close the vulnerability that was exploited by the hacker or we can do it for you for an added fee depending on your network configuration.
- Decrypt your data using any means necessary including paying the ransom demand if required as a last resort option. Please note Proven Data’s statement on paying demands as indicated by our terms of service: “PD DOES NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT PAYING THE PERPETRATOR’S DEMANDS AS THEY MAY BE USED TO SUPPORT OTHER NEFARIOUS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, AND THERE IS NEVER ANY GUARANTEE TO OBTAIN THE KEYS, OR IF OBTAINED, THEY MAY NOT WORK. UNFORTUNATELY, SOME CASES MAY REQUIRE THE PAYMENT OF THE DEMAND IN HOPES OF OBTAINING THE MEANS TO DECRYPT YOUR DATA. AS A LAST RESORT OPTION, PD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PAY THE DEMAND FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESTORING BUSINESS FUNCTIONALITY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS WILL BE AN OPTION EXPLORED BY PD IF ALL OTHER CONVENTIONAL METHODS ARE NOT POSSIBLE.”
- You will have 5 days to verify your data. Once you’ve verified your data, we will send you a detailed e-book that includes helpful tips that will minimize your chances of falling victim to another attack in the future.
- Speak with one of our Cyber Security specialist for a free consultation after you’ve verified your data.
Proven Data Recovery has countless experience with the following ransomware:
Decrypt Crypto Related Files
Proven Data Recovery can help you decrypt crypto files. Decryption of crypto files is currently a possibility utilizing various methods including the exploitation of software vulnerabilities improperly coded by hackers. Proven Data Recovery recommends reporting all internet crimes to the authorities. To all US-based clients, you may file a complaint here: https://www.ic3.gov/ For clients in Europe: https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/report-cybercrime
After conducting a thorough analysis of the intrusion, Proven Data Recovery, may also offer assistance in helping you pay the ransom as a last resort effort to help you get your data back. Proven Data makes no claim to cracking RSA 2048 encryption or higher as it is currently mathematically impossible to do so with current technologies.
How Do I Know If You’ve Been a Victim of Ransomware?
Your computer is infected with ransomware when you receive a popup asking to pay a specific sum of money usually in bitcoins.
We recommend following the steps below if you require data recovery from ransomware or ransomware removal.
To recover data from ransomware follow the steps below:
- Turn off your computer to prevent infection of network drives and other devices attached to the computer.
- Document any relevant information pertaining to the nature of the ransomware (pop messages, name of ransomware, etc.).
- Contact Proven Data Recovery ransomware recovery services by opening a ransomware recovery case here or call toll free at 877-364-5161.
Do not attempt to remove ransomware on your own!
If you are not an expert in this field, we suggest that you leave the removal of ransomware and data recovery to an experienced company like Proven Data Recovery. Attempting to remove ransomware may cause irreversible data loss.
Does Insurance cover ransomware recovery or ransomware removal?
If you have personal or business insurance, there is a good chance your insurance company may cover ransomware recovery or removal services. We suggest referring to our blog post for further information regarding insurance coverage of data recovery services; Is Data Recovery Covered Under My Personal or Business Insurance Policy?
Decrypting ransomware can be difficult without the right equipment and knowledge. If you are looking for the right company when it comes to ransomware decrypting Proven Data Recovery to service all your needs.
Free Ransomware Data Recovery Evaluation
If you or your business have contracted ransomware, malware, or virus and require removal or data recovery, we offer free ransomware removal evaluations. To open up a new ransomware removal or data recovery case click here or you may contact us toll-free at 877-364-5161.